The Peak District National Park is very accessible by motorway. We can offer an individually tailored event organised throughout the picturesque Peak District National Park.
- We can organise sponsored fund raising events for charities which could include; sponsored walks, abseils, Activity Challenge events etc.
- An event offers the opportunity to experience a variety of outdoor adventure activities.
- We provide training to individuals or groups prior to taking part in a sponsored event.
A programme of adventure activities aim to be fun, safe and informative and are tailored to the needs of the individual and group.
The activities are suitable for all ages, fitness and levels of experience.
Blue Mountain Activities provide adventure activities in the Matlock, Bakewell, Hathersage and Buxton area.
Exciting activities that make a great day of adventure include;
Open Canoeing or Kayaking
Adventure Treasure Hunt
Blue Mountain Team Challenge
Contact Blue Mountain Activities on 01246 231767 to discuss your requirements or for more information submit an enquiry on Contact Us.
Blue Mountain Activities is fully licensed and has an Adventure Activities License (AALS) to provide all activities listed.
- All our staff are very experienced and appropriately professionally qualified.
- All outdoor equipment is well maintained to a high standard.
- The programme may be for one day, two days or multiple days. We can help you arrange suitable accommodation, if required, to meet your needs.
- Two activities can be combined in any one day, for example, rock climbing in the morning (3-4 hours) followed by canoeing in the afternoon (3-4 hours).